The Pequannock Township Historical Society places a high priority on protecting your privacy.
How Personally Identifiable Information is Collected
All contact information collected by the Pequannock Township Historical Society is provided voluntarily by persons/businesses that join as members or sign up to receive communications from us.
- It is our policy to collect and store only personal information that members and individuals knowingly provide.
How Your Information May Be Used
Pequannock Township Historical Society may use your personal information to send email to you; to answer your requests; to process your membership application; or for other specific, limited purposes. We may also use your information to track visitors to our website.
- You may always “opt out,” either now or at any time in the future, if you do not wish to receive our messages.
- The Opt Out may be by email, Postal Service or web forms
The Pequannock Township Historical Society does not provide, sell, or rent email addresses, telephone numbers or postal information to anyone outside the organization.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on a secure, password, or firewall protected location.
- Only the Chair, Membership Chair, Secretary, and Treasurer have access to this information.
Pequannock Township Historical Society may use “cookie” messages to automatically help provide better services. You can reject cookies or cancel them by instructing your Web browser accordingly.