The Eberles

In 1916, Warren C. Eberle and his wife, Ellis Eberle, purchased the 8.25-acre property. Warren Eberle was in advertising. They had a daughter named Elizabeth. The Eberle’s may have been the first to add a heating system to the house. They owned the property for five years and according to Eleanor Bogert, closed up four of the fireplaces.

1920 photographs by Warren Eberle

1920 photographs by Warren Eberle

Transcribed from HMR Architects Martin Berry House Preservation Plan.